Please read our terms and conditions carefully. By placing an order you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
We may modify the terms and conditions from time to time and will update our website accordingly. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes.
We will not be liable if, for any reason, this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. At times we may restrict access to some parts or all of this website.
We have taken a lot of time and effort to display our products as accurately as possible. Our sizes and measurements are approximate, please refer to our size guide at the bottom of our website for clarification. All details, descriptions and prices of our products are correct at the time that they are entered onto our system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions. Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are inclusive of VAT. Goods are subject to availability as we have limited stock. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock we will notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged. We continually update our online store.
When you place an order on our website your will receive an acknowledgement of your order. Our acceptance of an order does not take place until dispatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged. Please make sure that all your details are correct before placing your order as these details cannot be changed once your order has been confirmed.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from one of the following
- The product ordered being unavailable due to stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment
- The identification of an error within the product information including price or promotion
- If there are any problems with your order we will contact you via email.
- We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
- We will keep the details of your order and payment secure but cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.